Third Republic has partnered with a fast-growing quantitative research and data analytics company. My client has created buzz with their unique predictive research technology and advanced technology solutions.
Some of the brightest data scientists and software engineers rub shoulders for solving complex financial problems, so working there offers a great learning opportunity. No wonder they have grown up at the pace other startups envy. My client has an exciting position for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their engineering team.
• Building a pipeline for automatically configuring high-performance Linux machines
• Extending pipelines for configuring and deploying in-house trading platform
• Building and automating a low-latency testing lab
• Working closely with the rest of the low latency engineering
• A very good track record of automation and Continuous Delivery on Linux
• Comprehensive understanding of Linux
• Good knowledge of networking fundamentals
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of tuning Linux systems for low-latency
• Competitive compensation
• Annual discretionary bonus
• Excellent work/life balance
• Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
• 25 days holiday
• Monthly company events
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.