Salesforce Admin/Business Analyst
• Utilizing Dataloader for managing input/output of integration files
• Carrying out business process analysis and requirements
• Taking care of documentation, coordination and communication
• Executing day-to-day configuration and supporting Salesforce platform.
• Managing system upgrades in Salesforce environments
• Handing basic administrative Salesforce functions
• Dealing with workflows and other routine tasks
• Assisting in the training of new users
• Growing skill sets across the Call Center
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Very good knowledge of business process and data management
• 3+ years' experience in Salesforce system administration
• Having a Salesforce System Administrator certification would be an added advantage
• Generous paid time off
• Excellent health benefits & retirement plan matching
• Tuition reimbursement
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.