Salesforce Administrator (CPQ)
Position: Salesforce Administrator (CPQ)
Location: New York, United States
Remuneration: $ 120000.00 - $ 140000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
My client is a multi-media marketing and advertising agency based in New York City, searching for a Salesforce Administrator with strong experience with Salesforce CPQ and marketing automation. This is a mid-senior level role, and the ideal candidate is expected to be able to perform some programmatic tasks.
What will you be doing?
Who You Are?
- You are an expert at using standard and custom SFDC functionality to solve complex business problems
- Is detail-oriented, highly organized and solution-oriented
- Able to self-lead with little oversight
- Has previous experience working in Sales, Marketing, or Customer Success roles
- Possesses a high level of personal and professional integrity and self-awareness
- Ability to communicate technical complexity to business users
- Enjoys a challenge and curious by nature
- Can efficiently take on repetitive tasks
- Works best in highly reciprocal and distributed team environments
- Configure, enhance and maintain the standard and custom Salesforce functionality including but not limited to; user management, the creation of custom reports and report types, objects, quick actions, validation, workflow and assignment rules, process builder, flow, email alerts, and approval processes
- Work with the organization to maintain and establish standard methodologies in data stewardship and standardization within security policy guidelines
- Collaborate with stakeholders of the organization to configure, develop, implement and support new business-relevant solutions using declarative or custom APEX, functionality
- Develop feature release management plan in accordance with Salesforce Winter, Spring and Summer release cycles, including the roadmap for Lightning enhancements.
- Support and maintain user reporting requirements through the creation of Salesforce reports, dashboards, and folder structure
- Create, keep and socialize documentation of custom Salesforce functionality and connected systems in the internal wiki
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Current Salesforce Certification (ADM 201) required, additional certifications preferred (ADM 211, CPQ, etc.)
- 3+ years Salesforce Administrator or relevant experience, in a consulting, finance, SaaS, marketing automation, or high-growth environment
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and configuring Lightning components is required
- Experience creating APEX triggers/classes, Visualforce pages/components, Process Builder, Flow desirable
- Experience supporting and configuring Salesforce instances of over 150 users globally across Sales, Marketing, Support, and Corporate teams
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities and limitations and can communicate those to stakeholders.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Experience implementing and administering other CRM, Marketing Automation,
- Workflow Orchestration, Sales Enablement, ERP systems desirable
- Experience configuring Salesforce CPQ
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
This is an excellent opportunity to increase your experience in ever-growing CPQ ecosystem, while working for an exciting and dynamic organization!
SalesForce(Salesforce Administrator), CPQ, Salesforce, Salesforce APEX