Who is Hiring?
I am currently working with one of the leading real estate companies in the UK that is known for offering great product and service for homebuyers. They have a mission to enrich the life of customers and employees. As of now my client has an exciting position of Salesforce Administrator to join their growing team and be part of their national roll out of Salesforce.
• Responsible for the daily administration of Salesforce system
• Acting as the key point of contact for any support or administration matters
• Implementing best practices and Service Desk issues
• Managing the on-going support calls.
• Maintaining Salesforce system administration
• Maintenance of system parameters
• Supporting Salesforce Development team
• Supporting existing Salesforce user base
• Maintaining, prioritizing and reporting user request backlog
• Working with internal customers to gather requirements
• Implementing configuration changes including workflow and approval processes
• Keep abreast of Salesforce releases and best practices
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Competitive salary up to £40,000 to £50,000 p.a
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.