Who is Hiring?
Third Republic is working with one of the leading cloud companies in the Europe. My client offers wide array of solutions for businesses in the area of cloud migration and IT infrastructure. They have been featured in the prestigious Sunday Times Top Track 100 list of technology companies in the Europe. Utilising Salesforce internally, they now require a Salesforce Administrator to take ownership of the platform and work closely with the CRM EMEA Manager to enhance their Salesforce platform and improve business processes.
• Working closely with our Salesforce Partners to champion the evolution of our current org
• Carrying out evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
• Managing user support requests
• Maintaining the database for integrity and accuracy
• Cleansing and duplicating record management
• Taking responsibility of regular internal system audits
• Responsible for the training of new users
• Must have previous experience in a Salesforce System Administrator role
• Working with a positive attitude
• Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices
• ADM201 Certification would be an added advantage
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to £45,000
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.