Salesforce Administrator, United Kingdom
Who is Hiring?
Third Republic is working with an innovate startup company near Old Street, London.
My client’s company is growing faster than the market and that is why they want to enhance their Salesforce platform to keep up with their sales and service team. They are looking for a bright and talented Salesforce Administrator to join their Salesforce team.
• Developing custom apps for different teams of company
• Supporting data migration
• Working for internal and external APIs
• Configuring Workflow Rules / Process Builder
• Collaborating with Salesforce customer support
• Raising tickets as and when required
• Adding new functionality and releases
• Handling Security Profiles, Roles and Permission Sets
• Minimum 2 years' experience as a Salesforce Administrator
• Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform
• Hands-on experience to build custom apps and objects, formula fields and workflows
• Familiarity with Visual Flows and Data Loaders
• Having a Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) or Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder certification would be an added advantage
• Knowledge in Field Service Lightning
• Prior experience with Visualforce and lightning components
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Attractive remuneration up to £45,000 to £55,000
• Flexible working hours
• Casual dress code
• 25 days holiday
• Generous maternity and paternity leave scheme
• Discounted gym membership
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.