Position: Salesforce Administrator
Location: Olney, United States
Remuneration: $ 50000.00 - $ 150000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
Our client is currently recruiting a Salesforce System Administrator in the Information Services Administration Department.If you are the chosen candidate you will be responsible for the successful deployment, implementation and on-going system administration of the client's Salesforce based Customer Relationship Management System.You will drive the direction, functionality and support of Salesforce and related systems throughout the company.You must work collaboratively with other departments to evaluate and implement process changes and software solutions that support our business needs and allow us to best serve our clients.The position provides the opportunity to influence change across functional departments and to develop best practices and business processes.
What will you be doing?
Areas Of Focus
- Lead in implementing, designing, planning, configuration and management of Salesforce projects across all business sales channels while facilitating the needs of internal customers and Identifying, prioritizing and escalating issues as required.
- Build and manage custom layouts, complicated workflows, reports and personalized dashboards.
- Work with business representatives and analysts to understand requirements and create innovative solutions using Salesforce.Identify opportunities to improve system functionality and develop strong relationships with user groups to encourage system and process adoption.
- Maintain overall system configuration.
- Ensure data integrity within the system.Create and execute test plans and scenarios and troubleshoot issues noted during testing.
- Conduct research on best practices and industry trends.Monitor Salesforces release changes and advice business partners on impact to production.
- Install and configure Salesforce packages.Work with their platform roadmap to determine how to apply enhancements to SSB business challenges.
- Provide Salesforce user training.
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
One of the top 50 rated companies in the industry.
SalesForce(Salesforce Administrator), Salesforce, Salesforce Administrator