I am working with a well-known advertising technology company. My client’s platform provides one stop convergence solution for brands and agencies. They have more than 100 integrated partners, some of them are Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
They have been constantly rated as Fortune’s Top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. My client has a fantastic position for Salesforce Admin role.
• Contributing to the overall platform strategy to achieve business goal
• Managing product roadmap
• Clearly articulating requirements to development teams
• Ensuring alignment in the overall strategy
• Evaluating information gathered from multiple sources
• Demystifying high-level information into details that people outside of Salesforce practice would understand
• Proactively collaborating with external and internal customers for analyzing functional
• Acting as a SME to review and make design and implementation suggestions
• Ensuring best-in-class security standards
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree or solid work experience
• More than 3+ years previous experience implementing and configuring Salesforce or cloud infrastructure
• Good experience in maintaining large-scale Internet services
• Proven expertise in Salesforce architecture
• Must have strong eye to detail
• Knowledge of Agile development practices
• Experience in Jira, Confluence, GSuite, Slack
• Visualforce experience would be an added advantage
• Competitive remuneration
• Remote work flexibility
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.