- Analyze, Define, Implement, and Optimize operations and Business Project processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product owners in requirements analysis and optimization processes.
- Conceptualize, develop and quality check SalesForce solutions based on a goal-oriented agile process.
- Conduct of technical and technical workshops.
- Assess and ensure data quality and process conformity as well as systematically derive improvement measure.
As a Salesforce Architect you will have at least 2 years professional experience in Salesforce.com, ideally as Salesforce Architect or Developer along with procedural and technical expertise in CRM and the Salesforce applications Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud, for example, administration, business Analysis, Solution Design. You will be handling Lightning Components, the new Salesforce functionalities and will have a good knowledge of APEX . You will have in-depth knowledge of interface design, integration and architecture of Salesforce and excellent conceptual and analytical skills. You will be proficient in German and English languages and will have good understanding of operational processes, such as e-mail campaigns, customer journey, self-service portal, agent scripting, customer success centers and relevant KPIs.
- Diverse responsible tasks
- Continuous Deployment
- Regularly Slack Time and Open Space
- Free choice of technology and operating system
- Individual training, attendance of conferences and fairs
- Internal exchange with all developers on technical achievements
- Free design of your working hours
- A team of adventurers and enthusiasts who celebrates his success at parties, events or at the kicker
- Fresh fruits and vegetables and a huge selection of drinks
- Modern offices at Cologne Central Station, overlooking the Cathedral