Salesforce Business Analyst
Who is Hiring?
Third Republic is working with one of the fastest growing fintechs in the UK, who have revolutionised the industry using cutting-edge technologies. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Salesforce Business Analyst to join a dynamic team and develop their career.
• Requirement gathering using interviews, document analysis surveys, site visits, and use case scenario
• Understanding business requirements
• Segregating functional and non-functional requirements and implement them in projects
• Engaging with Change Managers in order to provide act as a link between requirements and delivery plans.
• Working as an interface for different departments
• Prior experience of delivering Business Analysis
• Solid experience of Salesforce
• Ability to identify risks or potential problems
• A proven track record of end-to-end project delivery
• Strong communication skills
• Deep understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Ability to visualise
• Work with minimal supervision
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary £55,000 to £65,000
• Good work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.