Salesforce Business Analyst
Third Republic is working with a top IT consultant which is known for revolutionizing the way their customers handle things in a digital era by bringing for them cutting-edge digital solutions with unmatched cloud computing prowess.
The company working with the some of the best-known brands in the world is currently looking for dynamic and action-oriented Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to fuel the growth of their marketing department.
• Working REMOTELY with customers onsite and analyze their business requirements
• Developing designs and implementing Salesforce solutions
• Building a clear requirement strategy for customer engagement
• Very good understanding of Salesforce strengths and limitations and communicating it to customers
• Organizing and driving processes reengineering sessions
• Taking full ownership of identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
• Performing quick analysis of distilling complex business problems
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or similar experience
• More than 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Consultant
• Solid experience in Salesforce.com configuration and development
• Experience in CRM software
• Excellent communication skills
• Adept at enterprise integration tools and load (ETL) tools
• Familiarity with the following:
• Able to work in the US
• Ready to travel up to 40-60%
• Certifications in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and/or Community Cloud (minimum of one and willingness to complete a second within 90 days of hire)
• Not eligible for VISA sponsorship
• Salary up to $125-150k
• Full benefits, 401k matching & generous PTO
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.