Salesforce Business Analyst
They have an exciting position of Salesforce Business Analyst who will work in the Salesforce team in the company.
• Taking care of requirements definition and documentation
• Working with internal partners and client stakeholders
• Collaborating with key stakeholders
• Identify and interview internal/external subject matter experts
• Taking care of user acceptance testing
• Defining technology approach, strategy and roadmap
• Engaging and driving vendor support as required
• Must have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
• Must have 1- 3 years working experience in Salesforce
• Experience with large scale ITS projects
• Familiarity with Vistex, SAP ECC, Hybris, Crown Peake,
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Business Objects, Tableau
• Sound experience with CRM
• Prior experience of working in Agile environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Travel requirements 15% - 20%.
• Attractive salary
• Healthy work life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.