Salesforce Consultant // Product Owner
Third Republic is presently working with a cloud-based software company that is revolutionizing the use of Software in their industry.
They now seek to augment their team by hiring a Salesforce Consultant / Product owner. The hired candidate will be responsible for handling CRM, communications & productivity related areas. This can be an excellent opportunity if you are looking for an exciting role as a Salesforce Product Owner or a senior Salesforce consultant to become the product owner.
You need strong configuration skills with a deep interest in Salesforce!
• Handling complete responsibility in the administration and development of all systems in Sales
• Taking care of migration and implementation of a new CRM system
• Managing data and process integration of existing systems
• Adaptation and enhancement of existing settings.
• Implementation of a resilient process flow in Salesforce without negatively impacting previous processes
• Collaborating internal stakeholders on the technical implementation of their requirements
• Maintaining and improving our Sales Funnel data model
• Collaboration with our Business Intelligence team to increase data quality and avoid redundancy
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Salesforce Admins
• Certification in (Level - Advanced Administrator and / or Application Architect)
• Knowledge and experience in IT project management
• Good understanding of APIs, logical operators
• Prior experience of completing CRM migrations
• Good programming and database skills
• Good command over both English and Germany
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Competitive remuneration
• Good work-life balance
• Stability and security in professional life
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.