Who Is Hiring?
Our client is a pioneer independent marketing and media consultancy that helps businesses make smart and informed marketing investment decisions. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will lead the day-to-day administration that also includes changes and enhancements to the existing functionality of the company’s CRM, PSA and FFA systems.
• Requirement gathering for small-medium size projects, solution design and implementation
• Implementing changes to Salesforce objects, assignment rules, fields, objects, record types, page layouts, workflows and validations
• Proactively manage assigned issues and develop remediation plans
• Working with the Salesforce Platform Manager and our wider business teams to maintain the live system, identify potential system improvements and configuration changes to support data integrity and providing support in rolling out any system changes
• To take ownership of data quality, designing and overseeing exception reporting to identify potential data omissions/corruption and performing regular database de-duplication and clean-up exercises
• Conduct ad-hoc and quarterly training to ensure all users have the basic skills required to use the application.
• To manage the user acceptance testing process, acting as a point of contact, and collating testing results from across the business
• To collaborate with external and overseas developers to deliver necessary solutions
• Solid understanding of Sales and Service cloud functionality
• Expert in declarative configuration (i.e. Process builder, flows, workflows, validations, formula fields etc.)
• Highly experience around creating complex reports, dashboards and documenting processes
• Advanced skills in manipulating(update, upload, merge) data on Salesforce system
• Experience in training users face to face, in a classroom and web format.
• Has experience of using the Salesforce Data loader for export, insert, upset and update
• Has a high level of understanding of broad data quality protocols and an ability to view data quality and integrity from a global perspective
• Possesses strong Excel skills, and the ability to use Excel to manipulate data in a safe environment, using VLOOKUP function; filter, sort and pivot tables; more sophisticated algorithms to identify duplicate data
• Educated to bachelor degree level
• Holds relevant Salesforce qualification (i.e. ADM 201, ADM-211)
• Strong interpersonal skills(communication, problem-solving, decision making, listening and team working)
• Strong analytical skills (organising, prioritizing, planning, research and applying logical thinking)
• Highly focused and enthusiastic about Salesforce platform
• Ability to work and perform effectively in a team environment
• Comfortable in using their own initiative and planning ahead
• Has commercial awareness (calculates cost and benefits of ideas)
A brilliant workplace that is open and supportive, and free of discrimination and prejudice.