Who is Hiring?
Third Republic has partnered with a revolutionary company. that have witnessed tremendous growth in sales because of their overwhelming response from customers. With a stupendous growth of 400% in the last year, they want to maintain the growth momentum. My client wants to grow their business and improve their Salesforce capabilities in order to grow business further. They have a position for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team. If you have the can-do attitude, this can be a good career opportunity.
• Develop business critical Salesforce applications for key business processes
• Handle integrations with company systems and third party systems using REST and SOAP web services
• Work in autonomous teams to build Salesforce applications
• Develop and configure custom solutions utilising Salesforce and
• Implementing solutions for Salesforce
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Over 5 years' experience on Salesforce platform
• Familiar with Platform developer I and Platform Developer II
• Experience with Lightning Community Cloud
• More than 2 years' experience of Lightning Components and Aura framework
• Proficiency in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning implementation
• Experience with Salesforce as a SSO IDP and SP
• Experience working as a developer in any Object-oriented development language, preferably in Java
• Familiar with Apex and Visualforce, SOAP, REST, Bulk APIs)
• Proficiency in developing Salesforce reports with the help of SOQL queries
• Experience with DataLoader and Salesforce Streaming API
• Knowledge of object-oriented design and patterns
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus scheme
• 25 days paid leave + Bank Holidays
• Non-contributory pension
• Private healthcare
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.