Who is Hiring?
Third Republic is presently working with a well-known player in the field of hospitality in the UK. They constantly strive to improve based on customers’ feedback. In order to surpass the expectations of customers’, they are working hard to augment their Salesforce team
My client is looking to hire a Salesforce Developer who have expertise in various areas of the Salesforce ecosystem. If you love to take challenges as a developer, this is the right job for you.
• Collaborating with Business Analyst and Project Leads
• Understanding and then defining business requirements
• Offering innovative Salesforce solutions for real sales problems and customer engagement
• Leveraging native capabilities of the platform with minimum custom coding
• Responsible for producing documentation for functional specifications
• Handling technical delivery of custom development, integration and data migration elements in the Salesforce ecosystem
• Supporting Product Backlog for Salesforce
• Ability to find research solutions and solving technical issues
• Very good Salesforce integration experience knowledge is required
• More than 1 - 3 years of proven experience as a Salesforce Developer
• Working with Salesforce development projects across the Sales, and Marketing
• Familiarity with Cloud and good knowledge in Apex and Visualforce
• Salesforce Developer certifications where possible
• Knowledge of the best Salesforce practices
• Familiarity with Process Automation and security configuration and dashboards creation
• Previous experience of working in the agile environment
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Competitive compensation up to 45,000 to 50,000
• Good work-life balance
• 23 days holiday
• Pension and Auto enrolment.
• Bonus up to 25%
• 25% Family and Friends discount
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.