Salesforce Developer, Manchester
Who is Hiring?
I am working with a leading online sport betting company that has revolutionised this space with innovative products. They have registered impressive growth year after year and look unstoppable. My client investing to make the platform more stable and improve their Salesforce infrastructure. They seek to hire a Salesforce Developer to join their team.
• Gathering business requirements and implementing suitable solution
• Designing and developing Salesforce solutions to achieve business goals
• Providing suitable recommendations based on the technical and business
• Offering technical support to end users and working to improve the
existing Salesforce infrastructure
• Monitoring and troubleshooting system integration
• Working alongside QAs
• Enabling in best practices and governance measures
• Providing analysis of new applications
• Resolving technical bugs and issues
• Full-stack experience of using Salesforce
• Knowledge of both declarative and coding approaches
• Experience of working in an Agile delivery environment using tools and
techniques such as Scrum, Kanban, Confluence and Jira
• Prior experience with Salesforce in a CI/CD environment using Jenkins,
Git, Github , SFDX
• Minimum Salesforce Platform Developer I certification and having a
Salesforce Platform Developer II
• Experience in integrating Salesforce with external systems and data
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Attractive salary up to £45,000 - £55,000 p.a
• Excellent work life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.