Who is Hiring?
My client is one of the leading software companies that serve millions of customers around the world with premium management products and solutions. Their solutions help manufacturers and suppliers work with the distributors seamlessly while also lowering the risk and boosting the productivity for its customers through customised solutions.
My client’s company is looking to expand its team of experts and so wants to bring aboard an experienced Salesforce Developer at the earliest. If you live and breathe technology and would like to work with a truly innovative company, we are looking for you already.
What you’ll be doing
• Helping build the next generation of industry-leading platforms
• Testing and implementing relevant applications as needed
• Sustaining the efficiency of Salesforce system
• Managing all the stages of the project life cycle
What you’ll bring to the role
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar domain
• More than 4 years of experience in Software development
• Over 2 years of Salesforce development experience
• Should have knowledge of building Apps for the AppExchange
• Well-versed with Apex Development and SOQL
• Practical experience in UI Development
• Knowledge of Lightning Component Framework
• Experience with Web Service Frameworks
• Experience in Scrum/Agile Product Developmen
• Remuneration of about $130k - $150K per annum
• Brilliant work-life balance
• Numerous opportunities for career growth
• 401k and several other employee benefits