Position: Salesforce Developer
Location: New York, United States
Remuneration: $ 130000.00 - $ 150000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
The client is a well-known digital technology service provider company offering intelligent tech solutions to brands for augmenting consumer digital experience across a range of products such as maps, voice assistants, and mobile apps. It has been selected as the Best Place to Work by Fortune. They are actively looking for a Salesforce Technical Consultant who is strong in core skills and have good soft skills.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining enterprise-level CRM implementation to make sure efficient customer-centered solutions
- Responsible for development, testing, implementation, related tasks and other integrated applications
- Creating and managing changes to Visualforce, Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers
- Writing clean, tested and performance optimized Apex codes
- Make continuous updates in all upcoming Salesforce systems
- Providing recommendations to enhance efficiency of system
- Working with multiple departments to ensure smooth release of the products
- Auditing, uncovering and resolving data quality issues and make suitable recommendations
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
- Should have degree in BS in CS, IT, or in a similar field
- More than 5+ years of experience in Salesforce platform.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce architecture, design principles
- More than 2+ years of development experience in Visualforce, Apex Controllers and Classes and Apex Triggers
- Good knowledge in SFDC Metadata API, SFDC API
- Have worked in the past with technical third-party integrations in Salesforce
- Familiarity with data structures and database schema
- Working experience with a version control system and continuous development and/or deployment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple projects in real time
- Good command over English
- Competitive compensation up to 401k
- Unlimited snacks,
- Daily meal allowance
- Flexible hours
- Dental, health and vision insurance
- Multi-cultural environment
SalesForce(Salesforce Developer), Salesforce, Salesforce APEX, Salesforce Developer