Salesforce Functional Lead
They are looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Solution Architect who would collaborate with team to build a pragmatic and hands-on approach to delivering technology strategy and solutions.
We have recently partnered with an IT technology consultancy services provider that helps large enterprises transform their businesses by strengthening their digital presence. They enable businesses to leverage power of digitalization to increase their business growth. They are looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Functional Lead who would collaborate with the clients to build a pragmatic and hands-on approach to delivering technology strategy and solutions.
• Contributing to development of new products, workflows to consolidate
• Identify risks and take proactive steps to avoid them
• Get creative designing, prototyping and building Salesforce systems
• Maintain Salesforce operations smoothly by testing and adjusting
• Be an effective leader and mentor
• Keep your team stay up-to-date on industry standards
• Over 3 years requirement gathering experience
• Minimum 1 year experience with CRM implementations
• More than one year experience in Salesforce implementation
• Should have Bachelor’s Degree
• Understanding CRM business architecture
• Minimum one certification in Salesforce Cloud processes, sales, or
• Competitive remuneration
• Work from home flexibility
• Good work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.