Salesforce In-House Consultant
Position: Salesforce In-House Consultant
Location: Frankfurt am Main Mitte-West, Germany
Remuneration: € 65000.00 - € 800000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
Offering highly available and extremely secure environments for the connectivity and housing of network systems and IT, our client is one of the world’s major providers of data centres. Providing access to an international web of over 130 data centres, our client is currently searching for a talented Salesforce professional, who can assure the best possible support of the company’s business processes by continuously interacting with the users and through application optimization.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing Change, Incident and Access Management for Connected Systems and Salesforce
- Managing the administration of the company’s CRM platform (license management, rights management, and release management of developments)
- Overseeing the development of innovative solutions for the positioning of the company in the market in the best possible way while ensuing their incorporation into the present IT architecture
- Controlling external (system-side) service providers
- Organizing and executing user training
- Preparing documents and assumption of project/part management
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
- A specialized university degree in business administration or computer science, or any technical degree program
- Experience with the technical management of IT-related systems
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Familiarity with the process and needs assessment
- Proficiency in project management methodologies (agile and classic)
- Reliable and independent professional with exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent communication language in English and German languages (both written and verbal)
- Capable of designing the future in an exciting industry
- Opportunity to work abroad
- Attractive salary package
- Ample career growth as well as professional development opportunities
SalesForce(Salesforce Implementation Consultant), Salesforce