Salesforce Product Manager
We are currently working with a US based organization - one of the largest children books publishing companies in the world. They seek to hire Salesforce Product Manager to ramp up their technology service team. The candidate is expected to boost their sales efficiency across Sales, Operations, and Finance.
My client has presence in more than 160+ countries and 12+ international offices. They are revolutionizing the entire children book area with innovative curriculum. If you have right skills and experience, apply for the job.
- Engaging in the entire lifecycle of publishing
- Offering primary ownership of supporting new and existing features and capabilities on Salesforce.com.
- Getting maximum business value
- Charting out a dynamic roadmap based on prioritization based on the key business drivers
- Improving operational efficiency, revenue, and customer engagement.
- Guiding business teams to leverage their business capabilities.
- Experience in driving Sales Productivity and Effectiveness
- Proven track record in managing Salesforce and CRM product development projects
- Very good expertise in building relationships with different stakeholders across the group
- Prior experience of working in agile and Scrum environment
- Previous experience of driving a full end-to-end product lifecycle in an agile environment
- A very good eye to detail for design
- Very good command over English
- Good analytical skills
- More than 5+ years of product management experience through Salesforce technologies
- Familiarity with Salesforce Lightning and apps that integrate with Salesforce
- 100% vested of 401(k) Retirement Plan after 5 years employment
- Up to 1M worth of Life Insurance
- Reimbursement of Tuition fee
- Buy the company stock at a 15% discount
- Remuneration up to $140-170,000 USD
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.