Salesforce Product Owner (Remote)
Third Republic is presently working with a fast-growing and dynamic software development company whose products are designed to accelerate student learning.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Product Owner to join their team on a *remote* basis. You will be responsible for increasing Salesforce effectiveness within the company, helping to increase sales as well as their national footprint.
• Acting as the face of the Salesforce team
• Working for speedy resolution of issues
• Working with the marketing team supporting Salesforce campaign and data flows
• Supporting Contract Management and Outreach as well as other business units
• Understand, document and recommend solutions for changing business needs
• Working with sales, support, marketing, services, and finance
• Monitoring license count, critical updates, storage usage, health check
• Develop and enhance dashboards and other reports as needed
• Collaborating with team members and stakeholders
• Providing informal training to users as needed
• 5+ years experience with SFDC
• Deep knowledge of AppExchange applications
• Expertise in marketing automation, contract management tools
• Hands-on experience with Marketo, Pardot and integrates with Salesforce
• Familiarity with development methodologies
• Experience with data tools such as XL-Connector, Data Loader, Eclipse
• Willingness to address priority issues apart from normal business hours as and when required
• Salesforce Admin certification
• Experience with SaaS software fulfillment order management integration
• Expert in Agile/Scrum tools
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Competitive salary
• Fully remote with no required travel
• The opportunity to drive change across the entire organization
• Clear career trajectory - this person will eventually own all business systems
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.