Salesforce Product Owner
Who is Hiring?
Third Republic is currently working with one of the biggest telecommunications company in the world. Buoyed by the surge in the numbers of users, they seek to improve their technical infrastructure in order to improve services. My client’s company has operations in more than 50 countries and they are currently looking for an innovative and experienced Salesforce Product Owner capable of devising out of the box solutions to help thoughts and ideas convert into concrete business solutions.
•Providing design and thought leadership in the team
•Converting business requirements and needs in a practical solution designs using Salesforce Platform
• Mentoring, developing and assisting team members to deliver sustainable solution designs
• Talking to stakeholders to understand business requirements during the initial stage
• Proactively supporting the business in designing new products and services
• Identifying and understanding the integration & customisation points
• Collaborating with the development teams to ensure goals are achieved within budget and set deadline
• Working with the IT Infrastructure and delivery team
• Keeping abreast of new industry developments
• Evaluating requirements to identify upstream and downstream system and processes
• Strong Salesforce Platform Capabilities
• Good knowledge of Order Management and Provisioning
• Prior working experience in Telecom industry would be an added advantage
• Demonstrating considerable experience in complex transformation projects
• Previous practical exposure to designing complex solutions with Salesforce
• Very good analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently with limited monitoring
• Ability to lead and motivate others
• Excellent spoken and written communication
• Six Sigma, agile methods, Sigma OM, Sigma CPQ, Sigma Catalogue
• Familiarity with XML, XLST and WSDL
• Familiarity with modelling languages such as Archimate and UML, TM Forum Standards (SID)
• Having practical working experience in Kubernetes and Open shift would be an added advantage
• Having Salesforce Recognised Certifications would be beneficial
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Competitive remuneration up to £75,000 - £80,000 p.a
• 15% bonus
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +44 203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.