Salesforce Project Manager
Third Republic is currently working with a leading UK Salesforce Partner. The company is currently working with some of the biggest names operating in a myriad of sectors ranging from publishing to education, and banking among others.
My partner is currently looking for a self-motivated and dynamic Salesforce Project manager to help its customers grow at an accelerated pace and march ahead of the competition.
• Shouldering complete ownership of the assigned projects and handling them successfully
• Understanding fundamental business requirement of present and future
• Taking responsibility for the project delivery
• Resource management of the project and focusing time and management estimate
• Budget planning and offering future path of development
• Prior experience of multiple project handling
• More than 5+ years experience in CRM, ERP or HRMS
• Proven expertise in team handling
• Experience in consulting and project management
• Problem solving ability and team player
• Competitive Salary up to £75,000
• Healthy work-life balance
• 40% remote working
• Other benefits
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.