Salesforce Solution Architect
Position: Salesforce Solution Architect
Location: London, United Kingdom
Remuneration: £ 650.00 per day
Who is hiring?
Our client is one of the world’s leading publishing and events organizations, headquartered in London, UK. Presently, the client is looking for a seasoned Salesforce professional to work with the company’s existing Salesforce team to help create top-notch Sales, Subscription and CRM platforms across its three operating divisions.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying and attaining agreement on non-functional and functional features and needs to make sure that prioritisation is applied suitably to fulfill business goals
- Collaborating with Product Owners, Domain Architects, Business Analysts, Data Architects, Integration Architects and key stakeholders to spread awareness on future and existing design opportunities and to develop mitigation plans for possible design problems
- Undertaking the assessment of technology solution options, considering the company’s technology roadmaps, standards and potential as well as related costs and risks.
- Clearly justifying, measuring and communicating build vs. buy decisions
- Producing architectural documentation, explaining solutions as reference for the team members of other platforms
- Transforming functional business needs into well-architected solutions that best utilize the current company’s platforms or entail configuration and procurement or customization of new technology platforms, including integration
- Working with the Development teams and perform code assessments of under-progress builds to ensure that the development task conforms to approved technical designs, functional needs and coding standards
- Collaborating with Program leads to oversee the process of executing improvements and new functionalities in Salesforce applications on the basis of Program roadmap
- Documenting future and current state process models as well as creating and presenting Level 1/Level 2 technical specifications
- Keeping oneself abreast with new trends with respect to Salesforce and related technologies and capitalizing on this information to define new opportunities for technical and/or business enablement, and develop prototypes to put forth suggested solutions
- Maintaining solid experience with and understanding of product offerings available via Salesforce AppExchange while having strong practical views on how these could be applied and offer benefit within the company’s landscape
- Having exceptional presentation and analytical skills and ability to communicate findings in a concise and clear manner to non-technical as well as technical audiences
- Being comfortable with frequently changing and at times, unclear assignments
- Being a result-driven professional and a self-starter
- Being passionate about taking initiatives, asking and listening to feedback from varied sources
- Being able to work independently with little to no supervision in a fast-paced, international work environment.
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Over 5 to 7 years of experience in Salesforce development, design and architecture
- Previous experience of successfully implementing and designing enterprise solutions across Salesforce Service, Community and Sales Cloud platforms, including integration from/to a range of external/internal/back-office applications
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Salesforce architecture, application, Lightning framework, development components and governor limits, including SOQL, Visual Force, JQuery, Apex Classes & Triggers, Process Builder, APIs, Approval process and more
- Experience with and working knowledge of Salesforce as a Domain or Technical Architect. Having valid Salesforce certifications like Salesforce Certified Technical Architect or Application Architect preferably
- Solid working knowledge of CloudSense is highly desirable
- Experience using source control platforms and executing effective continuous integration frameworks with suitable sets of tools
- Hands-on experience with Microservices/SOA design patterns, including REST and SOAP API integrations
- Experience with one or more 3rd-party iPaaS platforms or integration tools
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to gather, arrange and assess data as well as summarize results, deriving conclusions and offering suggestions
- Ability to facilitate, negotiate and influence in a huge, culturally diverse international organisation with competing stakeholder needs
- Wide technical understanding and knowledge of technology and industry trends along with a solid external views on present and future developments within the technology arena
- Keen on gathering knowledge on the company’s present architecture as well as technology landscape
- Solid understanding of future technology and business vision
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate complex information and concepts to diverse audiences with different levels of technical understanding
- Ability to gain stakeholders’ confidence with respect to the solutions being put forth
- Ability to prioritize a large volume of tasks with possibly clashing demands and overlapping deadlines
- Complete experience with SDLC (collecting needs via production deployment) using JIRA or similar ALM applications within the framework of a product development methodology
- Fair knowledge of events industry, Subscription product design and/or particular business processes and functions and related technologies (desirable)
- Experience working across Asia, Americas and EMEA regions
- Familiarity with Scrum (Agile) project methodologies
- Open to regular international and/or domestic travel as per the requirement
SalesForce(Salesforce Solutions Architect), Salesforce, Salesforce Implementation Consultant, Salesforce Solutions Architect, Salesforce Solution Engineer