Salesforce Solution Architect
Do you seek to join a company where you have complete ownership of work expectations and accountabilities? As a Salesforce Architect, you’ll leverage your knowledge and expertise to build new applications. This role demands your design skills, leadership, and technical acumen.
Accelerated growth path for high performers and lucrative benefits package are some of the benefits you get with this company.
• Encourages productive interactions with customers, co-workers and supervisors
• Define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using the Salesforce technologies
• Implement innovative solutions and best practices in code writing
• Provide on-call support as needed for critical incidents or service outages. Client
• Collaborate with architects, vendors, partners, business and technical teams
•Understand business needs and translate them into capability/platform roadmaps
• Collaborate with onshore resources to understand business requirements
•Provide detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping
•Fix defects for the planned releases and production
• Carryout routine app evaluations, profiles/org hierarchy design, integration
•Take care of capacity planning, defining SLA measurements, etc
• Satisfy functional and non-functional requirements to ensure quality and timely delivery
• Create prototypes in support of solution architecture activities
• Monitor and improve data quality
What you’ll bring in this role
•Knowledge of clouds, offerings, custom development, integration
•Knowledge of Salesforce with 3rd party system using app exchange apps
•Proficiency in code versioning, packaging, test driven development (TDD)
•Expertise in Continuous integration, test automation, code analysis and code
• Keep tab on Salesforce releases, new features, and product roadmaps
• Knowledge of Salesforce integration tools and best practices
• Pleasant indoor environment
• Excellent salary structure based experience and skills
• Great work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.