Salesforce Technical Architect (CPQ)
Position: Salesforce Technical Architect (CPQ)
Location: New York, United States
Remuneration: $ 170000.00 - $ 200000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
My client is an up and coming Salesforce Consulting Partner with roles on client sites, as well as remote, across the country. They are currently seeking a highly skilled Technical Architect who has expert experience leading Salesforce CPQ implementations.
What will you be doing?
- Provides technical expertise for Salesforce implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration.
- Strong knowledge of deployments and deployment methodology. Salesforce data migration skills would be necessary as well (from a CPQ/Billing/Advanced Approvals perspective). DX experience a plus.
- Implements large scale, Salesforce-based applications partnering with internal and external teams.
- Applies knowledge, skills, and past experiences to attract, retain, inspire and develop skilled Salesforce team members; and builds cohesive project teams.
- Under general direction, identifies technology challenges, provides recommendations, and executes to deliver Salesforce technical architectures and business solutions.
- Interacts with peers, teams, business partners, and management to align Salesforce strategies & objectives to long-term technology roadmap outcomes. Utilizes proper latitude & autonomy.
- Resolves integration and interfacing issues between Salesforce, other cloud-based solutions, and on-premise back-end systems.
- Provides operational performance oversight and stewardship for multiple Salesforce Orgs.
- Participates in the development of conceptual and logical hybrid architectures.
- Optimizes application performance and scalability.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in both solution and technical architecture design and development with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- An understanding of technology concepts for both data and systems integration.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing enterprise-scale Salesforce solutions.
- Experience delivering Sales Operation and Customer Service solutions, including Customer Relationship Management experience leveraging Salesforce-based solutions.
- Deep understanding of cloud-based technology strategies, and an ability to build and implement them.
- Be Candid but Authentic & Sincere: Speak openly but professionally.
- Be Intellectually Curious: Ask good questions, listen & understand, be prepared.
- Strive to be the Best Version of Yourself: Own your career & development.
- Act with Focused Velocity: Be responsive, time is critical.
- Do What You Say You Are Going to Do: Be personally responsible.
- Execute as One Team: Be collaborative, value diverse perspectives
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
If you're a Technical Architect who is looking for a terrific consulting opportunity then this role is for you! This Salesforce Consulting Partner is quickly making a name for itself as a leader in the CPQ ecosystem, and you don't want to miss the opportunity to get in early!
SalesForce(Salesforce Business Analyst), CPQ, Salesforce