Salesforce Technical Consultant
We are working with a fast growing, young and dynamic company offering execution and consultancy services to clients. They are helping enterprises to create modern digital experience in the latest cloud technologies. In a short span they have acquired a large and impressive list of big brands as their clients.
My client is known for building complex software implementations for many companies. They have an exciting and high growth potential position for a Salesforce Technical Consultant in their Salesforce team.
• Working with a Solution Architect or Business Analyst to for
understanding customers’ requirements
• Taking part in the implementation of Salesforce solution
• Providing technical support for customer in the implementation lifecycle
• Consulting and assisting customers by fine-tuning the application
• Consulting and assisting customer or third party integrator to develop
• Providing technical training to staff
• Provide on-site support during testing and live phase during successful
• Experience in client facing roles
• Experience in CRM, ERP, and order management software such as
Salesforce, SAP, Oracle
• Experience with cloud architecture
• Previous experience in server clusters or cloud solutions
• Experience with SFDC is a plus
• Hands-on implementation in Salesforce and
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Strong knowledge in Databases would be an added advantage
• Salary up to $120-140,000 p.a
• Employee discounts
• Flexible schedules
• Free food/coffee and flexible work schedules
• Health insurance
• 30+ days job
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.