Salesforce Technical Lead- NY/NJ
Who is Hiring?
Third Republic is currently working with a next gen cloud company to deliver unmatched experience to their clients. My client has some of the best global brands such as Coca Cola and Facebook to name a few. Buoyant by double digit growth YoY, they are looking to hire a Salesforce Technical Lead for their team. Apply for the job if you have required skills and experience.
• Designing and development of custom solutions that includes
declarative customization, Apex, Visualforce,
• Taking care in Lightning Components, data modeling, integration, and
• Evaluating the feasibility and tradeoff of different technologies and
selecting the suitable one
• Developing business requirements, specifications, process flows,
• Taking care of application configuration, test processes and release
• Accurately estimating the time required
• Developing and delivering key components of technology solution
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or
equivalent combination of education and experience
• Over 4+ years of experience in a hands-on technical leadership position
• 3+ years of software development, Salesforce development experience
• Familiarity with Salesforce technologies or comparable experience in
• Knowledge in databases, SQL, ETL tools, etc.
• Able to work in the US from a home office and able to travel up to c
• One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2,
App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud)
• Solid development experience with Lightning Platform (Aura /LWC
Bootstrap will be beneficial
• Ready to travel as per requirement up to 40-60%
• Ready to relocate
• Not eligible for Visa sponsorship
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Attractive salary up to $140,000-180,000 p.a
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.