Salesforce Technical Lead
You’ll be offering with assistance to end users for resolving technical issues associated with Salesforce and integrated applications.
• Assist developers to understand business requirement
• Provide customized solutions on the Salesforce platform
• Offer quick support to fix technical issues in Salesforce integrated applications
• Understand development issues
• Collaborate with engineering teams to integrate backend data
•Improve business processes and Funding Circle’s CRM environment
•Assist in design and ongoing schema changes
•Share the onus of Salesforce release management
•Handle deployment related processes and teach
What you’ll bring in this role
•Managed enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing and support
•In-depth experience in Salesforce in using Apex, SOQL and Lightning
• Proficient in Agile software delivery
Expertise in Git (GitHub) and CircleCI
•Know how to conduct unit tests in the Salesforce environment
• Great customer service skills
•Strong professional communication skills.
• Analyze and solve complex problems
•Provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users
Should have Salesforce Developer Certifications – App Builder, Platform Developer I, and ideally Platform Developer II.
Experience in Salesforce like NewVoice Media/Conga/DocuSign
• A desire to create clear and concise user documentation to aid in training and supporting other developers.
• Experience implementing and configuring Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
• Lucrative compensation package
• Global career development options
• Sports team and events
• Regular training in new skills
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.