Who is Hiring?
We take pride in working with a highly prestigious academic sector company having millions of members. Their products are highly My client’s company seeks to hire an experienced and dynamic Salesforce Administrator to join their team.
• Define CRM strategy to improve integration on process efficiency
• Find improvement areas in the platform and functional gaps in existing
• Collaborate with team members and other departments to defining
• Offer innovative and scalable solutions
• Audit, monitor and maintain the integrity of reporting data
• Evaluate, install and administer 3rd party apps
• Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools using Process
Builder, Workflows, Formulas
• Taking care of Flow, Assignment Rules, E-mail Alerts
• Create and maintain detailed documentation including requirements,
process flows, release plans
• Continuously improve and support implementation of best practices in
requirements gathering, development, versioning
• Handling roll-out, data integrity, documentation and training
• More than 2 - 3 years of proven Salesforce expertise
• Should have Salesforce Administrator Certification
• Should have Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification
• Good understanding of Salesforce data and security model, reporting,
• Knowledge of custom objects, schema modeling, formulas
• Exposure to record types, validation rules, data migration, automation
tools app integration
• Understanding Apex or Visualforce
• Experience with SQL and/or Python beneficial
• Clear understanding of the sales process
• Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent attention to detail
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to 30,000-60,000 Euros p.a
• Excellent work-life balance
• Other perks and benefits
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.