Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
Third Republic is working with a prominent exchange company that is growing very fast and redefining the way people think about money.
My client is looking to hire a Senior AWS DevOps Engineer to augment the performance of the IT team and streamline operations.
• Responsible for creating application security processes
• Handling CI/CD process
• Implementing Cloud applications of DevSecOps team
• Working with the global team on Identity and Access Management
• Integration for Enterprise applications
• Fulfilling DevOps responsibilities
• Knowledge in at least one modern application development
• Prior experience in the Source Code Management
• Familiarity with the Document Management Systems
• Competent Linux user
• Know how to build, run and deploy secure Docker containers
• Knowledge of containers and microservices
• Knowledge of programmatically testing and verifying the safety of software
• Good experience in Identity Management and Authentication
• Experience in GPG and encrypted instant messaging
• Strong knowledge of computer networks
• Knowledge in the following technologies:
• Competitive salary
• Healthy work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 854 0059 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.