Senior DevOps Automation Engineer
This organisation specializes in DvOps Automation on AWS. Helping enterprises to develop fundamentally secure services, they are absolute experts in their field and, for the past decade, have been providing AWS-driven solutions for global organisations.
Not only are they an AWS Partner Network Premier Consulting Partner, but they were one of the first service providers to attain AWS DevOps competency in 2015, and are one of the first partners to participate in the AWS Service Delivery Program.
In summary, this organisation are genuine leaders in their field. Experts in their industry, they have brought success to countless businesses by helping to equip them with the ability to continuously deploy their software, when they want to, on their own, and with confidence.
They have transformed numerous organisations, and empower businesses to move into the world of digital transformation. Thinking innovatively and thinking outside of the box is always top of the agenda for this organisation, who will continue to drive forward progress for years.
In order to continue delivering AWS excellence, this organisation is looking for a DevOps Automation Engineer to help drive their business forwards.
In this hands on and exciting role, you will employ industry leading Continuous Delivery patterns, and collaboratively work with other members to execute them to achieve successful continuous delivery solutions for a wide-range of global customers.
Working alongside a team of Advanced DevOps Automation Engineers and Senior DevOps Automation Engineers, you will be encouraged to think outside of the box, to come up with new solutions, and to work in new and challenging environments. You’ll be interested in new problems, in learning new things, and in exchanging ideas in order to solve problems.
If you’re looking for an environment that will challenge you - in the best way possible - and develop you both personally and professionally, then this is the ideal role for a DevOps Automation Engineer who wants to take a step up in their career.
- 2-5+ years of technical experience in either development, operations, or full-stack implementations
- 0-2 years successful customer engagements providing continuous delivery solutions, preferably employing AWS
- 0-2 years of demonstrated Linux or Windows command-line capability
- Some capability in a high-level programming language such as Ruby, Python, Java, C# or other language
- Familiar with core suite of AWS Services related to DevOps, with particular depth in those that are heavily used when providing DevOps Automation solutions, including the Management and Deployment services such as AWS CloudFormation, OpsWorks and IAM
- Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Jenkins or other CI tools
- Frequent and comfortable use of configuration management automation tools such as Chef (or other such tools) in creating continuous delivery systems
- AWS Certified Associate (Solutions Architect, Sys Ops, Developer). If you do not already have one or more AWS certifications, we focus on achieving that during a new hires first 100 days on the job.