Senior DevOps Data Engineer for an exciting FinTech Start-up
The Senior DevOps / Data Engineer Engineer role will be key hire to join my client which is one of the hottest Fintech Startup. You will deliver the changes to our software delivery processes needed that will drive forward this strategic initiative. My client is aggressively adopting new technologies and architectural principles, as well as approaches to delivery, deployment, scalability and monitoring. The successful candidate is expected to be a strong technologist, with both software engineering and technical operations backgrounds.
- Working on the DevOps team and with the DBA
- Strong experience using Azure DevOps
- DBA background-Hadoop and SQL
Why you should join this contract
Remuneration up to £600 a day
- 1-2 days remote working
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.