Senior DevOps Engineer , Berlin
• Participating from the stage of planning, implementation, and monitoring to development, testing and security
• Having a blueprint for developers
• Taking care of upgrades and system management and integration
• Building tools for rapidly developing new applications
• Working with many different teams for smooth transition to new CI platform
• Educating our engineering organization about CI/CD practices and approaches.
• Leading engineering teams towards secure CI/CD and development practices
• Bachelors in Computer Science or similar experience
• Experience in fully automated CI/CD pipelines
• Solid DevOps experience
• Experience working with Kubernetes and Helm
• Experience managing Jenkins
• Familiarity with Artifactory
• Experience with static code analysis and automated patching
• Familiarity with agile software
• Knowledge of open source web technologies
• Attractive remuneration up to 65,000 - 85,000 Euros
• Catered lunch 3 days per week
• Fresh fruits and beverages
• Personal development budget
• Public transport
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.