Senior DevOps Engineer
I am working with a client that is offering innovative and individual solutions for large e-commerce players. They help firms improve the shopping experience of their users. Some of the top e-commerce brands are their users. My client is looking up to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to ramp up their DevOps operations. This can be a golden opportunity for you if you have right skills and attitude.
Must be fluent in German
• Maintaining project specific Linux system based such as CentOS / RHEL
• Automating of software installations and updates
• Handling packaging pipelines of continuous integration development infrastructures
• Supporting system rollouts
• Analysing problems and interactions between applications and application sharing or operating system hardware.
• Identifying security-related vulnerabilities and hardening of Linux systems
• Very good understanding of Linux-based operating systems
• Prior experience in deployment and administration of Linux in a productive environment
• Good overview of the open-source software landscape
• Previous experience in handling RPM package management system, in particular the creation of own packages
• Experience in Java or C / C ++
• Knowledge of version control systems (Git, CVS)
• Knowledge of container technologies (Docker), virtualization, horizontal scaling
• Deep understanding of "IT security"
• Passion for dealing complex software stacks
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Professional environment with friendly colleagues
• Regular training events and individual support
• Flat hierarchies
• Salary 65'000€
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday,MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.