Senior DevOps Engineer
Third Republic is currently working with one of the fastest-growing healthcare product firms in Germany. My client’s cutting edge technology is making a positive difference in people's lives. Their mission is to improve lives of every people suffering from hearing problem. They have global footprints from San Francisco to Seoul where thousands of people only think and work to transform the hearing industry.
• Planning, building, and maintaining AWS infrastructure
• Maintaining and improving CI/CD environment and monitoring solutions
• Collaborating with developers, product owners and release engineers
• Developing a modern, innovative and stable platform
• Effectively handling implementation schedules
• University degree in computer sciences or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years’ of experience with AWS and CI/CD
• Familiar with tech stacks like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Route53, VPC and
• Hands-on experience in Docker and Kubernetes
• Knowledge in infrastructure automation with Terraform
• Proficiency in configuration management with Ansible
• Practical working knowledge with PostgreSQL, or MySql and with Jenkins
• Expertise in NewRelic and Splunk
• Good communication skills
• Free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks
• Events, parties and annual trips
• Paying between 65,000 - 80,000 Euros p.a
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.