Senior DevOps Engineer Job , UK
Who is Hiring?
Third Republic is working with an exciting challenger brand in the UK. The company has a reputation for offering employees an open and transparent working environment.
You will join this dynamic and agile firm as their Senior DevOps Engineer, helping augment the capability and efficiency of the DevOps team. The company has a fantastic reputation for offering employees an open and transparent working environment.
If you have the required skills and expertise, apply for the job.
• Responsible for maintaining the efficiency of infrastructure and striving constantly to improve performance
• Innovating constantly to meet short-term and long-term goals
• Collaborating with developers to ensure safe and secure operation
• Ensuring smooth communication with clients and all related stakeholders
• Making sure to grow and handle multi-region architecture to grow the base
• Knowledge of CI/CD and Kubernetes deployment
• Create, maintain, test, deploy and recover infrastructure and automation
• Sound knowledge of the security of technical infrastructure
• Collaborate with the technology teams
• Knowledge in Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes expertise
• Good understanding of traditional ops areas of expertise: Linux, Disk I/O, Networking, VPNs
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to £100,000
• Training budget of £1000 a year
• Five days of leave for personal and professional development
• 33 days holiday a year
• 1 month of unpaid leave to travel
• Work on personal projects
• 12 weeks of full pay for maternity and paternity leave
• Office yoga, meditation
• Healthcare and a pension plan
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.