Senior DevOps Engineer (Remote)
• Taking care of releases while focusing on automation in production
• Creating CLI and Web tools for automating Operations and other
engineering related tasks
• Playing an important role in container orchestration and deployment
• Monitoring for a dynamic environment of containers
• Taking care of security requirements while designing solutions
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in SaaS applications infrastructure
• Familiarity with Docker container strategies in production settings
• Experience with ECS, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes is a plus.
• AWS experience in EC2, ELB, S3, IAM, Lambda stacks
• Experience scripting AWS operations
• Knowledge of Hashicorp tools such as Packer and Terraform
• Solid Linux experience
• Strong experience in Python, Bash, Ruby
• Proficiency in configuration management tool such as Puppet, Chef,
• Experience with CI / CD tools like Jenkins, TeamCity
• Attractive remuneration upto £90k p.a
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.