Senior DevOps Engineer
• Conduct peer review automation code, create a flexible, scalable
codebase and provide third level support and administration
• Implement and maintain workflows and procedures to ensure
• Automate manual installation and direct intervention
• Enforce security and regulatory compliance procedures
• Take care of design and optimisation of network and storage data flows
• Automate and implement highly-available and resilient AWS platforms
• Degree or related experience
• Familiar with Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Salt, CloudFormation
• Use large scale data processing tools such as Kubernetes, ElasticSearch
• Should have any AWS certification(s) including Solutions Architect,
DevOps, or Developer
• Expert in administration, configuration, optimization
• Experience of monitoring Linux at scale
• Previous experience with CentOS and Amazon Linux
• Knowledge of AWS cloud-based deployment and support.
• Practical experience in CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, Git, Artifactory
• Solid experience with Bash, Python and/or PowerShell
• Salary up to £60-75k p.a
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.