Senior Devops Engineer
Third Republic has joined hands with one of the most highly sought-after global analytics company that helps researchers and organisations evaluate and develop better strategies. They have been providing scientific knowledge to people around the world for many decades. My client provides data to researchers that helps scientists and researchers find new answers to the most vexed questions.
To help them deliver high-quality services with more speed and agility my client's company is looking to hire a self-motivated and dynamic Senior DevOps Engineer who can provide practical solutions.
• Ensuring optimal implementation of CI/CD pipelines
• Designing and authoring soft infrastructure assets using IaC
• Implementing the best practices in the Agile development project
• Delivering CI/CD pipeline
• Handling applied integration of infrastructure, software, and implementing software delivery best practices
• Handling the full cycle of the SDLC during software development
• Providing practical solutions using the best practices of in software delivery
• Previous experience in large and multi-product DevOps environment
• Experience in modern scripting and OO programming languages
• Familiar with CI/CD pipelines, automation elements, deployment orchestration, and monitoring
• Experience in AWS Architecture
• Experience using Terraform in AWS automation technology
• Deploying configuration management via Puppet
• Hands-on experience in cloud migration activities
• Hands on experience of implementing infrastructure and service based monitoring solutions
• Deep knowledge of security controls using host applications and services in the cloud
• Comprehensive knowledge of release management techniques in a cloud environment
• Knowledge of the source code version control systems, like GitHub
• Competitive remuneration
• Friendly and inclusive work atmosphere that fosters professional growth
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.