Senior FrontEnd Engineer (REMOTE)
This is a software company helping pathologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care. We are leading a digital transformation in pathology by leveraging advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to create value for the oncology clinical team. This is the first company to develop clinical-grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product.
- Design our user-friendly and responsive web interface.
- Description and testing of possible user interactions.
- Implementation of new application features for the application, applying software development best practices, eg. use of unit testing, code modularity.
- Operate within a highly regulated environment (eg. to align with FDA requirements).
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Engineer in commercial settings, developing scalable and responsive web-applications using front-end frameworks.
- You’re very experienced in software testing (frontend testing, regression testing, unit testing).
- You are a creative engineer who enjoys implementing complex systems to autonomously understand, interact with and adapt to their end users.
- You enjoy working on cross-disciplinary and agile teams.
- Desirable: Experience with high-performance visualization techniques such as WebGL
- Desirable: Experience with C#.
- Desirable: You have worked on large scale SaaS applications.
- You hold a minimum of a Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent years of experience.
- You are authorized to work in the United States.
About our technology stack: