Senior Ruby Engineer
Position: Senior Ruby Engineer
Location: London , United Kingdom
Remuneration: £ 55000.00 - £ 75000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
Our client is a London, U.K.-based technology firm that work with top-notch brands, such as Soho House, Nike and Twilio to help them create a highly secure platforms for extremely sensitive data. The client is currently a senior developer with expertise in Ruby on Rails framework and experience leading a development team.
What will you be doing?
- Managing and offering suggestions on projects
- Overseeing and organizing existing and new code bases
- Collaborating with the present team to define and enforce code quality standards as well as best practices within the organisation
- Working in close collaboration with the Product team to understand the scope while offering suggestions on the best possible approach to meet business goals
- Enthusiastic and experienced throughout the whole lifecycle of a feature – from conceptualization to delivery
- Ability to understand drivers of the business and create strong proposals for developing new features or reviving the existing ones
- Can act as a subject matter expert in at least one programming setting
- Have 5-8 years of experience in a particular programming language or domain
- Exceptional communications skills (native-level or solid English speaking abilities)
- Experience collaborating directly with key stakeholders as well as clients
- Highly ambitious professional, who is enthusiastic about growing with the company
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
- Chance to work remotely, depending on the nature of role and requirement
- Working environment that allows employees to work hard and sleep easy
- Opportunity to think openly and put firth recommendations without being restricted by corporate policies
Technology(Software Engineer / Developer (Back End)), Ruby, Ruby On Rails