Who is Hiring?
Third Republic has partnered with an innovative technology startup that helps mid-sized companies to build a better workplace. They have helped hundreds of businesses to make their workplaces better and more efficient. Their trajectory of growth would envy any other startups. Their modern, easy-to-use and feature-rich dashboard has advanced analytics figures that provides a 360 degree insights of your HR and payroll operations.
My client’s company wants to hire a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join their engineering team. Once hired, the candidate will be responsible to streamline and optimize the company’s platform.
• Designing and building tools, frameworks, systems and processes
• Building, integrating, deploying, scaling and managing software
• Automating tasks across the full CI/CD lifecycle
• Scaling solutions from proofs-of-concept to full production systems
• Collaborating effectively with other engineers in SRE team
• Implementing best practices in observability and high availability
• Participating in an on-call rotation to mitigate site disruption
• Minimizing risk of reliability-related failure outcomes
• More than 2+ years experience in SRE/DevOps roles
• Focus on tooling, automation and distributed systems development.
• More than 4+ years overall software industry experience.
• Software development skills in Go, Python, .NET Core
• Knowledge of Production experience with infrastructure frameworks like
Docker, Terraform and Kubernetes
• Prior working experience with AWS and Linux environments
• Experience with configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, or
• Salary up to 140 – 170k p.a
• Personal development budget
• Stock options
• Full benefits
• 1 day a week remote
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.