Senior Salesforce Administrator
Our client is a leading Advertising management company and offers custom-made Salesforce CRM Architecture solutions. They are actively looking for Salesforce Administrator who is young, passionate and vibrant. The company is known to offer good growth opportunity to those who want to grow in their career. So you should not miss out this opportunity at all!
- As a member of our digitalization team you will be responsible for the administration of Salesforce independently
- Handling user care, event monitoring and system resource monitoring
- Providing support and backup for the Salesforce User Help Desk
- Maintaining the connection of other systems such as ERP, BI, Data Warehouse, etc.) from conception to implementation
- You will be contact person for level 4 works while taking care of user training
- Continuously optimizing the operation of Salesforce and make it safe for internal users
- Must have a degree in IT or business administration or a comparable qualification.
- Have some professional experience in the similar position
- Having a Salesforce Certified Administrator would be a plus
- Confident and proactive
- Able to prioritize work
- Fluent in both German and English
- Cool office atmosphere
- Learning opportunity
- A secure job in a growing and forward-looking environment
- Short decision-making processes through approachable executives
- An internationally growing environment
This business is doing something different, so if you’re looking for a new challenge, and to push the boundaries of what can be achieved, then this is the role for you.
Taking on end-to-end responsibilities for the conception and realisation of process automation, workflows and validation rules in Salesforce, you will be key in spearheading the configuration of this business Salesforce Sales Cloud. Working with autonomy and in tandem with a fast-paced team you will also take on the responsibility of training, educating and supporting the platform users in order to ensure they are harnessing Salesforce in the most optimal way.
For this business, Salesforce is key. It is used to power the entirety of their end-to-end solution for both their digital and online media clients and forms the basis of the integrated approach that is helping this organisation transform the media service industry. This role, therefore, offers the unique chance to truly impact the future of an organisation by contributing to a world-class Salesforce system.
Responsibilities will include (but aren’t limited to):
- Conception and realisation of process automation, workflows and validation rules in Salesforce
- Configurations of the Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Conception and implementation of authorisation concepts
- Conducting workshops
- Training and further education of the platform users
- Supporting platform users
- Successfully completed studies in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Media Informatics, Digital Media or a comparable qualification.
- At least 2 years experience in Salesforce Sales (Salescloud).
- Salesforce certification.
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of communication skills.
- Comprehensive customer and service orientation.
- Very good German and English skills.
- Knowledge of agile project methods (Scrum) is an advantage.
- Team spirit and enthusiasm in learning new topics.