Senior Salesforce Developer
Who Is Hiring?
As a fastest growing Germany-based technology firm, our client is a one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of home energy storage systems for small businesses and private households.
The client is currently looking for a talented professional with a passion to transform the new energy world as a member of its highly motivated and dynamic Salesforce Team.
• Executing technical requirements with Visualforce and Apex in association with the Process Builder/Flows
• Creating Apex Code and Force.com apps
• Conceptualizing and realizing interfaces through web services
• Preparing internal technical documents
• Some years of Salesforce development experience on the force.complatform
• Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or Certified Developer
• Experience and working knowledge of system integration and data migration with Salesforce Lightning Components
• Should have knowledge of Sales Cloud, Pardot, Community/Portal, Service Cloud
• Ability to think and work in a structured and analytical way with experience in the development of software
• Should follow independent, result-driven and process-focused methods of working
• High levels of commitment to work and confidence as well as excellent communication skills
• Great English and German skills
Why You Shouldn’t Miss this Opportunity:
• Chance to work in Berlin – a place, where people usually spend holidays
• Unique career opportunities
• Work in an organization that encourage an international start-up mentality
• Motivating and collegial working environment
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.