Senior Salesforce Solution Architect
I am helping my client hire an experienced Salesforce System/ Solution Architect. They are looking for someone with experience in large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce.
• Understanding clients’ requirements and come up with actionable
• Offering sales support for new customers and understanding SOW of
• Leading, mentoring and teaching consultants
• Offering additional opportunities to further leverage Salesforce platform
• Preparing business requirements documentation using process flow
diagrams and use case definitions
• Handle solution design activities such as object modeling and data
• Take care of page layout design and rule logic definitions
• Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure
configuration and development helps achieve business goals
• More than 15 years of experience in IT
• Over 8 years of technical consulting experience
• Minimum 7 years Salesforce configuration and consulting experience.
• Previous client facing and project management experience.
• In-depth understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce
• Knowledge of marketing AppExchange Knowledge
• Very good functional testing development
• Preferred Qualifications
-Certification in Salesforce Administrator,
-Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
• Very good competitive salary+ other benefits and perks
• Great work culture
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.