Site Reliability Engineer - UK
• Maintaining and building the firms infrastructure to provide a reliable and secure platform to run and deliver code
• Improving the speed of processes across all engineering teams
• Designing, implementing, and maintaining scalable software architectures
• Building an ecosystem to make product teams fully autonomous
• Automating and integrating traffic control
• Familiarity with AWS, Git, Containers
• Good Software engineering skills
• Hands-on experience in Kubernetes, Prometheus
• Professional programming experience in Go
• Systems engineering experience
• Contributions to open-source software
• Salary upto £80,000
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.