Site Reliability Engineer
Third Republic is working with one of the largest media brand in the UK.
My client is looking to hire a Site Reliability Engineer. If hired you will be pushing boundaries everyday and work in a close team. This role is an exciting opportunity to join to join as a a part of SWE DevOps Team.
• Working along with SRE platform manager in order to handling non-production strategy
• Taking care releases, upgrades and changes in the development and test environments
• Meeting demand of the delivery project
• Working along with Test and Build teams
• Implementing automated mechanism and ensuring relevant standards
• Resolving escalation points quickly and efficiently
• Timely communication with all associated stakeholders stakeholders related to project process
• Experience in executing large scale environment
• Having at least 3 years' experience in Environment Management
• Knowledge in the following:
o build manager
o integration manager
o DevOps manager,
o configuration manager
• Knowledge in release management, tools and techniques
• Familiarity with configuration management, deployment, scripts
• Must have skills in the following:
o Linux OS
o creating images
o pushing and running
• Working experience in Ansible , Puppet or Terraform
• Knowledge of the minimum of one of the scripting languages such as Ruby, Java or Python
• Competitive compensation up to £70,000
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Mulesoft, Workday, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.